I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Long Live "The Face"!


I know I am probably not allowed on your blog spot being the brother in the family, but I just couldn't help but try and brighten your day by showing you this fantastic digitally re-mastered image that has been haunting my dreams for quite some time now. If you have not been blessed to have seen "the face", this is basically it. If you get your hand stuck in the mouth, there is no way that beak-like thing is letting go. It was very difficult to portray the horrific image that has captured my imagination for more than half my life, but I feel I have done it some justice. We all love mom, and long live "the face"!

5 comments:

Hatchgirls1 said...

What did you do to her eyes? She looks like a DEMON!!!
So funny though! Made my morning!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

That is how the face exists in my imagination; as terrifying as possible. I'm glad you liked it, and I got mom's approval before I put in on there. I still think its better when she actually does the face though.

Castiel Moyes said...

That picture SERIOUSLY scared me when I scrolled down. I am not kidding I almost jumped it is SO freaky looking. I actually have a picture of mom doing the face and I have to say that that is very close to the real thing, the eyes and all.

Castiel Moyes said...

okay I had to comment on it again because I CAN'T look at the picture. It is almost as scary as that STUPID email Alli always sends out that makes me jump EVERYTIME i see it even though I know it's coming.

Alli said...

haha, oh my gosh, the picture and the comments are making me crack up. Mom looks sooooo much more scary in real life than in this picture. haha. just kidding mom.

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race