I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Monday, June 11, 2007

'SUP GALS!

hey everyone, this is alli giving a shout out to my favorite people in the world. i chose this color, becuase it looks like the color of my eyes.... a puke color. yes, it's true and you know it. anyways, jess, i saw your message. i look at our blogspot at least once a day, and get excited whenever someone writes something. but then i realized i haven't written anything. First i want to ask about the date change for the marathon. i'm cool with it. it will be wonderful motivation to not eat so much over thanksgiving! i'm trying to get a new running system down since work is ALL day pretty much... and then all those extra hours i put in being on tv as a superstar! haha, jk! so, i am TRYING to motivate myself to wake up early early in the mornings. it has been soo hard. but tanner doesn't think i can do it, so i HAVE to prove him wrong. mondays and tuesdays i can run whenever, but on wednesdays and thursdays i must wake up at 7, which isn't too bad, but on fridays and saturdays i have to wake up at 6. uhg, back to seminary days. gotta love that. anyways, i just wanted to let all of you know how proud i am of ALL of us. we ROCK! everyone i tell about us all running a marathon together, get's so jealous. i think this is going to be more than just a personal goal, this is going to be an incredible journey for us as sisters to accomplish something amazing TOGETHER. What an awesome memory that will stay with us and become more than a memory but a tradition i hope to share with my SISTAS and with our children (and future children) forever. I love you all! i will write more often!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Thanks Alli! I just got home from a very defalting run and your message really perked me up. Love you!

Hatchgirls1 said...

I love you alli! I miss you! You are so fun! We do totally ROCK!!! By the way, I got my ticket to Jess's for our reading weekend! Get yours! Love you!!!

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race