I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Me vs. Marathon

Hey Sister Friend! Thanks for the motivation! I'm calling the pen right in the middle. It's mine! So running.... If it's not the knees and ankle, it's the blisters I have from wearing some hot, sexy, red shoes for 5 hours on Friday while I worked at the Girls' Camp Fundraiser. I'm such an idiot! Is this nasty or what!
These are the little culprits
And this is their sad Fate!
And so I wonder... Is there ever going to come a day when I will run without pain? I'm not sure... but I will persevere. I will do this thing if it kills me... and it sort of feels like it is trying to do just that!



1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

That looks extremely painful! But hey I am proud of you for bringing sexy back.

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race