I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

OK I am waiting for anyone else to blog something already! Is no one else having any thoughts about life or running? Cause I keep checking back to see what everyone is up to and NOTHING! Come on. I don't think this blog has to be soley about running and marathons. I want to know what is going on in my families lives. I think this should be a place where we can talk about crappy days and happy days and funny things and not so funny things. SO here are my questions and I am waiting for responses. Sam......what is going on in your love life? Alli......How many times are you going to be on TV and how can I get in on that action? Melissa..........How is the pregnancy going and what names are you guys thinking about? Mom........When are you coming to visit me and in the meantime who has flirted with you at the desk recently? Joan.......I know your wicked sense of humor and why haven't you been sharing it with us? Becky.......What is aching on you now because I still have a whole list that I would like to compare?Katie.......What are your new plans for doing some travelling and having some interesting experiences (I heard through the grapevine that that was in the works)? Okay that should be enough to get everyone going a little. It is not hard. Sit down choose a pen from up top. I put them up there to inspire you to write something! Pick wichever one you like I will give it you it is yours, and type what you are thinking and share it with us! I know everyone checks back here fairly regularly and hopes that someone posted something new to read and so be that person! Love you guys!

No comments:

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race