I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

SCARY!!!

I just thought you all might like to see how much pride I am giving up to go out and run in public. I was wondering the other day why there were not very many people, usually no one else, running on the track with me. I realized that if I saw this running towards me I would leave as well. This is how committed I am to this, I run looking like this.



2 comments:

Hatchgirls1 said...

Yeah - that is pretty scary! I can say that because I look exactly the same! My face always matches my hair, but my lips turn blue. ATTRACTIVE! That's why I always wear a hat. It just makes me feel less freakish!

Alli said...

jess, i look the same too! haha. but i think my blonde hair makes my RED face stick out even more. at least your skin just blends in with your hair! haha. i usually look wet too. i sweat like crazy! do you guys?

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race