I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Monday, September 3, 2007

The face


Here is My wonderful face after running. How awkward is this. especially when I run into my inlaws after every run, and they see my face, and are like.... what the heck happened to you?? what? do you not notice that it's like this EVERYTIME, and that maybe i have a complex about it?! haha. do you have to ask me if i am dying everytime you see it? anyways, i have no shame. today i actually wore a towel around my hair and i looked like an arabian, but sweat kept running into my eyes, and my face has been breaking out... so i am trying some expirements wth wrapping things around my hairline. Okay, becky, sam, put up your faces after running... let's compare and see whos is worse.

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

Doesn't it scare you for the pictures after the marathon. How come Missy looked so cute? I am going to look SCARY and I will never want to show anyone the proof that I finished it! I think we might have to walk the last little bit just so we can cool down enough to look decent in our pictures.

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race