I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Befores

Here they are gang! The shoes that will change my life! I've named the left one "muffintop" and the right one "saddlebag". They have a lot of work to do!!!











Here I am in all my 155 lbs. glory! Personally after giving birth to my 4th child 9 1/2 weeks ago - I'm pretty impressed... that I had the guts to get into a bikini!!!!


















So these are my before marathon pictures! Stay tuned for updates! I plan on taking my final pictures on October 6th! (And some of these "trouble areas" better be smaller and perkier!)

















Get Ready!!!

















Get Set!!!























JUMP?
Okay... so I'm not really running. But this is what I look like when run! Pretty glamorous! Do you like my hair?
p.s. if you want to see some awsome cellulite, click on this picture to blow it up! It's pretty amazing what true light reveals.
Hmmm... I just thought of how that's true in life too. See how this marathon is not only good for the body but the spirit too!




No, I am woman! Hear me roar!












This is me visualising what I might look like WHEN I finish the marathon.

3 comments:

Hatchgirls1 said...

You look soooo awsome! I only hope to look that good someday!

Castiel Moyes said...

Becky you already look great! I can't jump on this bikini bandwagon because frankly I like to leave what my upper thighs look like to everyones imagination. I do this because I pretty sure no one can imagine how scary they are. I am really proud of you though. You look really good.

Castiel Moyes said...

Okay I had to add that the second last picture is my favorite becaue your face crakcsme up and the one right before that makes me laugh too becuase you seriously look like you have one leg. Now running a marathon with one leg is real feat.

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race