I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Monday, March 8, 2010

now get to work









































































































































1 comment:

Alli said...

what are these for? was mom wanting you to post stuff? I love your house. It's huge! I just love it.

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race