I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Team Name

Ok so I was wondering if we could pick a theme to dress up as when we cross the finishline and come up with a name from there.....like maybe we could name oursleves after some really bad 80's song like dancing on the ceiling or like a virgin.....then we could all wear legwarmers and plastic jewlery and crimp our hair! Or we could go with "we who must not be named" and dress up like Harry Potter. Either way.....it would be fun to do something to humiliate Jeff at the finishline. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! (that was my evil laugh.....just so you know!)

6 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

I didn't know we were supposed to dress up but I am even more excited about that. I am imagining how tired we are all going to be from running all through the day and night being together in the cars and you know how EVERYTHING gets a lot funnier in those hours. That will be really fun. SO are dressing up should coincide with our team name right?

THE REBER FAMILY said...

right. I have seen some super funny stuff. I though an 80's theme would be fun since Becky had the ultimate 80s hair!

Alli said...

THAT sound so fun! i just saw jeff last night at the run here in arizona, and i saw some of the team names, and the way they dressed up! they were hilarious. i am so excited!!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I am still thinking 80's theme! What about the name " because I'm like totally awseome!"

THE REBER FAMILY said...

PS where is becky these days.....HELLO BECKY!?!Oh and for the record alli..you saw jeff more than I did this week!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]schlechtes wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter station[b][/url]

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race