I'm hoping this blog helps us not only support one another in our crazy attempts to defy the aging process, but serves as a way to really connect with each other. We are all in so many different places; both literally and figuratively. My hope is that those things become irrelevant as we discuss our hopes, dreams, set backs and progresses not just with our training, but with life, husbands (both x and future), boyfriends, children, school and work. We are a wonderful, powerful group of women and we need each other. At least I know I need all of you. Just think of all we can accomplish together! I'm so excited!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You Can Do It



I wish soooooo badly that I was running the marathon with you...but I am positive that my doctor won't ok it 4 weeks post partum. It has been exactly one year since I ran the Salt Lake Marathon....I still have my medal on my mirror. It is such a good reminder that at one moment in my life I felt like I could do anything. That is what a marathon gives you. it is worth every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears. I hope this picture gives you hope. I have this on my bathroom mirror too. When I got tired when I was training I just pictured Jeff and Caitlyn at the finish line....and that was enough to pull me through. As you are training....you will find that it parallels life so well. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Slow and Steady FINISHES the Race